Wrapping & Tinting
We are offering various selections of car wrapping. If you want to change the colour of your car or need to put a company logo on it – we are the perfect choice.
- Colour change the appearance of your car can be easily transformed by without spraying it. The vinyl wrap is less expensive, has a great colour choices that give you countless options, can be removed at any time and give back your vehicle its original look without resulting any paint damage.
- Fleet wrapping sign writing is a very good opportunity to advertise your brand and car wrapping is the best choice when many vehicles require the same look. Why? Simply, because it is easier and less expensive to wrap and unwrap cars rather than to repaint them all when the time comes to sell it.
Almost everyone will agree that tinted windows look pretty stylish. But despite the looks there are more other reasons to tint your car windows.
- UV Protection: we all know how dangerous UV rays can be. Most people use sunscreens on their skin when sunbathing or are exposed to the sunlight, but not many of us think to protect our skin while driving a car. Tinted windows can block up to 99% of the UV rays so you don’t have to worry about skin burns or other skin damage and simply enjoy your journeys behind the wheel.
- Heat Rejection: depending on the film used, window tint can reduce the temperature in your car by up to 80%, which gives a nice cooling effect.
Protect Your Valuables: tinted windows not only adds more privacy but also gives an extra layer of protection. This means that the glass is harder to break and even if broken, the glass stays solid when covered with a high quality tint film.
Although, this is not designed for the security purposes, it definitely increases the protection of your car.
- Drive Safe: sun glaring can be very distractive when driving. Window tint cuts glare of side windows and mirrors, therefore reducing the risk of road accidents.